Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Believer- Good advice.?

I do all you mentioned. I have a very strict routine. It’s not the coming and going I am worried about. What is worrying me is that she gets very upset at simple things, not obvious ones. Like a bug in the room, a piece of mud in the porch, when I put out my cigarette with my right hand instead of left, when I am in the tub and I use liquid soap instead of the bar or when I breath different. She gets stressed out, but not aggressive. She barks, she paces, whines and freaks out over these things. For example tonight when I lit the bbq she was just fine. After 10 min she started barking at the grill and salivating (Nothing on the grill yet) and grabbed the leg of the grill and tried to run off with it! When we stopped tried to stop her she stood in front of the grill, did not growl but tried to fend us off. Then she took the tongs and started to try and bury them. What is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment