Saturday, January 14, 2012

Im in a interracial relationshp how can i get my girlfriend parents to like me?

I got a nice lil sno bunny white girl and she means a lot to me but her parents always treat me like aint nothin.. but when i took her family out to olive garden and took them to mage envy so they can get a back rub everythang was koo..but if i aint doin nothin they mad at or belittle me..I mean aint got no felonies no misdemeanoros or nothin and they treat me like a convict.. and they told me I embarrased them in public one day on how i acted and called me ignorant.. i told them im from the cliff, south dallas I told them yall aint seen ignorant yet. i'll sho yall ignorant...i can get real ignorant.. i told them i dnt care how upity yall think yall is.. but what should I do yall to get her parents to accept me for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment